HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!! It's Jan. I can't believe you've been out there for so long and I've only just got the address right and read your blog all the way through in one go!
I'm so jealous, it sounds ace :) How's the moving going?
I'll check more regularly now and leave plenty of comments...you'll get fed up with me :)
3 Comments:
HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!
It's Jan. I can't believe you've been out there for so long and I've only just got the address right and read your blog all the way through in one go!
I'm so jealous, it sounds ace :)
How's the moving going?
I'll check more regularly now and leave plenty of comments...you'll get fed up with me :)
Hugs xxxx
looks like you all had a ball.
Enjoyoing checking in on what you are up to ...
Val
xx
Wow that is a massive plate of curry! Caz c xx
Post a Comment
<< Home