2 applications!!
So last time I updated I had enjoyed a holiday in WDW come home to have an interview invite for WDWIP to have it taken away and reduced to tears in a couple of days!!
Since then I have applied again for the IP program and should hear back from yummy jobs over the next couple of weeks! everything crossed!
I also sent my CV to the Disney Cruise Line on March 15th... I called them today as I have not heard anything from them.... to be told they didn't have it on record! :( So I sent them it again...twice!!
And now I have spent a lot of the day playing on the dcljobs.com website and getting giddy!! They are interviewing late April/Early May!!
So thats 2 potential interviews before I go on holiday in 39 sleeps!! I know I shouldn't get giddy as the tears are always a risk and I shouldn't be too positive either - but positive mental attitude and all that....!!
Hopefully this blog will be back up and running again some time in the future! I will keep you up to date... im not sure who "you" is - its probably just my mum!! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home