Mim In Disney

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Life update

Yet again, it has been a very very long time since I updated my blog. I was lucky enough to earn my 10 year plaque and pin in 2012, and those other opportunities soon followed with a fantastic 3 months spent working at Homebase (not the DIY store) as a Guest Services Coordinator. I met amazing people and had a wonderful time. Normality in York soon followed, and apart from a week or two covering in other Stores, it was there I remained with few opportunities. A difficult time was soon upon us and 546 days before my 15th Disneyversary I left Disney. I now have a wonderful life/work balance at my new job at Summit Indoor Adventure which allows me to spend time with family and friends - even on weekends. Well. every other one anyway! Coming up in my next blog. Photos of my 10 year Disneyversary (obvs) and then up next, our DCL Med cruise blog. Now, I know - I do not usually blog holidays, in fact - since 2007 I have not really blogged at all. But, there was requests so... Gemma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home